Friends in this article, you get all the related information about what is NVSP (National Voter Service Portal). And NVSP Form-6A online procedure for enrolling and including of name in the Electoral Roll for the first time in the NVSP Form-6 online procedure in the portal. Today in this article we are gonna tell you how to enroll in NVSP Form-6 online. Here in this article, you get the full procedure for enrolling in NVSP Form-6 online step by step. Lifeinawind.com try to show you the right path to help you all. Stay with us to get our simple steps process for new to enroll in the NVSP portal online. Please it’s our request to all visitors that read our full article and follow a few steps to enroll in NVSP Portal easily and instantly. We love to help you in every step 🥰.
NVSP FORM-6 ONLINE PROCEDURE
In India, the Election Commission issues a voter ID card to voters. You can use it as proof of identity. The National Voters’ Services Portal (NVSP), the portal developed by the ECI (Election Commission of India) is now offering an online facility for candidates to easily register themselves for Voter IDs. You can now fill in and submit Form 6 to apply for your Voter ID card.
What is NVSP (National Voter Service Portal)?
The National Voters Service Portal was launched on 25 January 2015 by the Election Commission of India. Under President Dr. Abdul Kalam. The National Voters Service Portal was launched on 25 January 2015 by the Election Commission of India. The NVSP was launched to offer a single-window service to voters in India. These are the services offered by the NVSP:
- Register for a Voter ID card.
- Find your name on the electoral roll.
- Check your assembly constituency, parliament constituency, and polling booth.
- Apply for changes or corrections to your Voter ID card.
- Contact details of election officers and booth level officers.
- Upload your Aadhaar card and link it with your Voter ID card.
NVSP Form-6A online procedure. An Indian citizen who has attained the age of 18 years or more on the first day of January of the year. For example, for revision being conducted with reference to 1.1.2014 as the qualifying date, a person completing 18 years of age on 1.1.2014 (i.e. a person born on or before 1.1.1995) is eligible to get enrolled as an elector and thus can file Form 6 online in NVSP.
NVSP Form-6A online procedure to enroll and inclusion
Follow the following steps to enroll for a Voter ID Card:-
1) First visit the NVSP website and click on Login/Register.
2) Next click on Don’t have an account, Register as a new user.
3) Now enter your mobile number Send OTP and click on Verify OTP.
4) Here first select I don’t have EPIC number fill the details create a password and click on Register.
5) After registering your account. Now enter your UserName and Password and click on Login.
6) After login now clicks on Forms.
7) Here you get the NVSP form list please click on Form 6.
8) Now fill in the full details in form 6 and click on Next.
9) Now upload your supporting documents accept the declaration and click on Submit.
Now your NVSP Form 6 submitted successfully.
POST SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- The Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) will post your form on their notice board inviting any objections. In case there is an objection it needs to be made in a week’s time. Post this period your name will be added to the electoral roll.
- If someone does object the ERO will hold a hearing in which both the applicant and the objector may present their case.
- Confirmation of your inclusion in the Electoral roll will be sent via SMS on the registered number or by post.
Documents required for Voter ID online registration
- Address Proof:
- Utility Bills
- Latest bank statement
- PAN Card
- Passport copy
- Driving License
- Government-issued service card
- Public sector bank passbook
- Rental/ Lease Agreement or Property Document with deed and photograph
- Arm’s License
- SC/ ST/ OBC official document
- Railway Identity card
- Student Identity Card
- Document for Physical Handicap
- Freedom fighter identity card
- Pension Document etc.
- Proof of Age:
- SSLC Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- any other suitable document that specifies your age.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs:
- This photo would appear on the Elector’s Photo Identity Card. The photo should take less than six months before submission.
Friends, We have given all information about how to enroll in NVSP Form-6 online procedure. We hope you all liked this article. If you liked this article then please like and share. Lifeinawind.com keeps on coming up with more informative articles for you guys. If you have any questions, then you can ask by going to the comment section below. We will try to answer as soon as possible. We hope you enjoy and like our article, don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media. Thank you so much for visiting Lifeinawind.com. And please subscribe to us by clicking on the right-side push notification icon 🙏.
EAST OR WEST LIFEINAWIND.COM IS THE BEST