Hello friends, hope you guys are fit and fine. We are always good to see our lifeinawind.com visitors. Here in this article we are discussing and explaining how to locate a missing mobile phone for your help? If you want to know how to trace your lost mobile phone with an IMEI number. Then this post will help you to get your lost or missing mobile phones via your Mobile IMEI number. In this post, you will get full information about tracing lost mobile phones. So be with us till the end and enjoy the article and follow our guidance.
Find my device
Find My Device helps you locate your lost Android and lock it until you get it back. See your phone, tablet, or watch on a map. If the current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location. Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
Google’s Find My Device, known previously as Android Device Manager is a convenient feature that helps users to track their smartphones or tablets. You can locate your phone from a computer or from any Android device by installing the Find My Device app. Once installed, you can sign in using your Google credentials. If you have the location service enabled the app will track its location by displaying a map with a pin dropped on where the phone is currently located. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can see tabs for all the devices connected to your account. You can find the device model name, the time it was last spotted, the network it’s connected to, and the remaining battery life.
In order to make sure the location of your Android phone you need to be aware of a couple of requirements.
- Your phone should be turned on
- You must be signed in to your Google account
- The phone should be connected to a secure WiFi or mobile data
- It has to made visible on Google Play
- Location services should be enabled
- Find My Device has to be turned on
Once that’s all set, you can start locating your phone by first opening it.
How to locate a missing mobile phone with IMEI
To locate your missing or lost mobile phone with your Mobile IMEI number just simply follow our given instructions.
1) First of all go to your Mobile App Store.
2) And search for the find my device and install the application.
3) After completing the installation process now Open the app.
4) Now type your Gmail ID and click on Next to sign in with your Google account.
5) Next type your Gmail password and click on Next.
6) Now click on Accept Google to use location data, device information, and connection events to locate your devices and accessories.
7) When you allow Google to use location then you get your device location in Google Map with your device detail. And you also get some options for securing your device
8) Here you find the first option Play sound. Click on Play sound to ring your device for 30-35 minutes if your device is in silent mode or switch off then also your device will ring.
9) Also you can secure your device, write your Lock screen name and phone number and click on Secure Device. Leave anyone a message or a phone who finds your device.
10) And also you get the option for Erase Device for all data will be permanently erased from the lost mobile. Just click on Erase Device to complete the process.
Friends, lifeinawind.com will give you full information about how to locate a missing mobile phone. Guys thanks for being with us on our article in this article we fully explain to you how to locate a missing mobile phone? Trace with IMEI number. We have explained how to locate a missing mobile phone. Trace with IMEI number. We hope you like our article and understand what we want to share with you and other people. If you like our article then please subscribe. We need your support to give you some more important and interesting articles near future. If you have any questions or queries about our articles then submit your questions in the comment section.