IndusInd Bank Savings Account online: Now, you can open an Indus Delight savings account easily from anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and a connected device to open zero balance savings account online. Opt for a zero balance account and use it without any limitations or restrictions. Designed for the convenience of the users, the account can be opened instantly only by using your Aadhaar and PAN. Complete the online application process and experience bank account opening with zero balance instantly.
WHAT IS IndusInd Bank ONLINE SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
IndusInd Bank is known for offering a range of products and services in the banking sector. Its latest offering IndusInd Online Savings Account (IOSA) gives you the chance to open an IndusInd Savings account in minutes from home. All you need is your Aadhaar Number and PAN and you can open a savings account with up to a 6% interest rate.
How to open IndusInd Bank Savings Account Online
- Navigate to Online Savings Account from the IndusInd Bank’s home page and click on ‘Apply Now. Or click here to start the account opening process.
- Click on ‘Open your account now.
- Add your mobile number and your account number will be created based on your mobile number. You can add any other number such as your birthday or anniversary. Just check for the availability of your number.
- Enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile phone.
- Enter your nearest city or location. A bank branch will be allotted based on this location. Enter your Aadhaar number and PAN. Accept terms and conditions and click on ‘Send Verification Code.
- Enter the OTP on the same page and click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter your personal details. Some details will be auto-populated from the Aadhaar database. Enter the other details.
- In the next step, enter your nominee details.
- In this stage, you will need to choose your Indus Online Savings zero balance account i.e. instant funding or premium debit card.
- Add a UPI id address of your choice. Enter your mobile banking details such as your username, Mobile banking PIN. You will need these details to access your IndusInd Bank mobile banking app.
- Now, you can verify the details you have added. If everything is okay, click on continue.
- In this step, depending on the savings account that you have opted for, you may have to fund your account or pay for the debit card. You will see the amount that needs to be paid on your screen. For an instant funding account, the amount will be Rs.20, 000 plus taxes and for the debit card variant, you will need to add a minimum amount of Rs.1, 000.
Things to keep in mind while opening IndusInd Bank Account online
IndusInd Bank waives off the minimum average balance requirement if the customer opts for the platinum debit card or carries out initial funding of the account with Rs.20, 000.
- You can open the account through the bank’s website without filling out any paper documents.
- As the account is an online savings account, you need to complete the full KYC process of your account within 12 months to continue using the account. If you don’t complete the full KYC process within 12 months, the bank will deactivate your account. You can visit the nearest bank branch to complete your KYC.
- Before you complete the full KYC, you can hold only Rs.1 lakh at a time and your total credit transactions cannot exceed Rs.2 lakhs.
IndusInd Bank’s online savings account features
- Get a Personalized Debit Card Having Backdrop Image That You Want
- Different Debits Cards – Platinum Plus Debit Card, Titanium Debit Card, and Titanium Plus Debit Cards
- Enjoy Amazing Rewards and Discounts
- Free Movie Tickets
- Enjoy the Options For Zero Balance Account
- Get Account Number of Your Choice
- Up to 6% Rate of Interest on Savings Account
- Up To 7% Interest Rate on FD
- Easy WhatsApp Banking Services
- Get Multiple Discounts on Food, Cab, and Bills on IndusMobile App Only
- Range of Accounts As Per Savings Requirements
- Forget Passwords, Use the Fingerprint Banking
Offers and Discounts
- Get Up to 50% Cashback and Rs 200 Cashback on Using IndusMobile App
- Enjoy 50% Cashback on your First Food Order
- Grab 50% Cashback, up to Rs. 100, on the First 3 Cab Bookings
- Flat Rs. 60 Cashback on First Bill Payment
- Get 50% Cashback, up to Rs. 100 on First Deal at Dominos, CCD, PVR, and more
- Get 15% Cashback, up to Rs 50 on First Mobile/DTH recharge or Postpaid Bill
Maximum Amount for IndusInd Savings Account
Without KYC done, you cannot keep more than Rs 1 Lakh at any point in time and the aggregate credits cannot be more than 2 Lakh. However, once the KYC is done, there are no restrictions.
Interest Rates on Indus Online Savings Account
Indus Online Savings Account offers an interest rate of up to 6%. The interest rate provided by the bank starts at 4%.
|Daily balance||Interest rate|
|Daily balance up to Rs. 1 Lakh||4%|
|Daily balance above Rs. 1 Lakh & up to (& including) Rs. 10 Lakhs||5%|
|Daily balance above Rs.10 Lakhs||6%|
Open online Saving Accounts in other Banks:-
- ICICI Bank Digital Savings Account online
- Axis ASAP Digital Account Online
- Kotak Mahindra Zero Balance Account online
- Online HDFC Bank Account
- PNB account online
- Online SBI saving account
- UCO Bank Account online
- Online Bank of Maharashtra Savings Account
- Indian Bank Savings Account
- Bank of Baroda Savings Account
- Bandhan Bank Savings Account
- Online Federal Bank Savings Account
- IOB Savings Account Online
- IDBI Bank Small Account Online
IndusInd Online Savings Account comes in three variants. Indus Online Account – Premium Debit Card and Indus Online Account – Instant Funding are the two zero balance variants. Indus Privilege Online Account has an average monthly balance of Rs.10,000. So friends, now that you all have seen what the services IndusInd Bank provides and how to open an IndusInd Bank Savings Account online, it is easy to imagine why it has such a large client and customer base. Please like and share our articles with friends and on social media. Please subscribe to our article by clicking on the One-Signal Push Notification bell icon. You all viewers will get a more important information article in the near future by lifeinawind.com.
01. Can I open a zero balance account in IndusInd Bank?
Yes. You can open a zero-balance account in IndusInd Bank. Indus Online Savings account is a zero balance account of IndusInd Bank.
02. What is IndusInd Bank’s zero balance account?
Indus Online Savings Account, a zero balance account, is a digital savings account that can be opened online by filing up an online application.
03. How can I open IndusInd digital savings account online?
You can open IndusInd digital savings account online directly from the bank’s website. You will need your PAN card, Aadhaar number, and Aadhaar-registered mobile number to open the account.
04. What is the minimum balance in IndusInd Bank’s online savings account?
Indus Online Account – Premium Debit Card and Instant Funding account are the two variants of online zero balance savings account. There is no minimum balance requirement for these accounts.
05. Will I get a debit card with IndusInd Bank zero balance?
Premium debit card account holders receive platinum debit cards while Instant Funding account holders receive titanium debit cards.