Hello, visitors welcome. In this article, lifeinawind.com will give you details about IGNOU online application 2022 registration process and many more information. Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU is a Central University located in New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi. The university was established in 1985 with a budget of Rs 20 million. After the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985). IGNOU is run by the central government of India, with a total active enrollment of over 4 million students.
IGNOU was founded to serve the Indian population by means of distance and open education. Providing quality higher education opportunities to all segments of society. It also aims to encourage, coordinate and set standards for distance and open education in India, and to strengthen the human resources of India through education. Apart from teaching and research, extension and training form the mainstay of its academic activities. It also acts as a national resource center and serves to promote and maintain standards of distance education in India. IGNOU hosts the Secretariats of the SAARC Consortium on Open and Distance Learning (SACODiL) and the Global Mega Universities Network (GMUNET), initially supported by UNESCO.
IGNOU online application 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the IGNOU 2022 registration for the July session on the official website at ignou.ac.in. Candidates can apply for IGNOU registration 2022 by filling out and submitting the form by July 31. They are required to enter their academic details, personal details, and contact details in the IGNOU registration form 2022. The registration fee paid online via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission in two sessions – January and July. IGNOU admission 2022 is conducted to enroll students into UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Certificate, and Doctoral level programmes in different fields of arts, science, and commerce at the university. Read the following article for more information on IGNOU registration 2022.
IGNOU Registration 2022 Dates
|Admission session||Registration date||Last date of registration|
|January 2022 session||December 25, 2021(B.Ed & B.Sc Nursing) March 23, 2022||March 31, 2022(B.Ed & B.Sc Nursing) April 17, 2022|
|July 2022 session||May 30, 2022||July 31, 2022|
IGNOU online application registration process
1) If you are a first-time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission system and select the desired programme. And carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
2) You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University as mentioned. You may also read sections 11,12,13,14 and 17.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill in the required registration details.
- Make sure to choose a UserName that’s between 8 to 16 characters.
- In order for your password to be secure, it should be both alphanumeric and between 8 and 16 characters long.
- After filling in the information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
3) Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
4) If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “Log in” button.
5) Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Upload the scanned copy of Age Proof is less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Upload the scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
6) The fee was paid by the following method:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
7) Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
To fill out the IGNOU registration form 2022 – Click here
Registration fee, Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fee
A non-refundable Registration Fee charged along with the program fee for the first semester/year at the time of admission. If a student applies for the cancellation of admission and refund of fee, the refund request considered as per the university policy as under :
- Before the last date for submission of the admission form-the fee paid a refund after deduction of the Registration fee.
- 15 days from the last day to submit the admission form will result in a refund of the fee.
- Within 30 days from the last date for submission of the admission form-the fee paid refunded after a deduction of Rs.1,000/
- After 30 days from the closure of the last date-No refund allowed
Advantages of study programmes at IGNOU
- Flexible Admission Rules
- Individualised Study Flexibility in Terms of Place, Pace & Duration
- Nationwide Student Support Services Network
- Cost-Effective Programmes
- Resource Sharing, Collaboration & Networking with other Universities
- Programmes Based on Students’ Need Analysis
JULY 2022 ADMISSION CYCLE – LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION – 31st July 2022.
In a particular admission cycle, the facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can claim for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are rejected.
Eligible students can apply for Government of India Scholarships at https://scholarships.gov.in/ after confirmation of admission.
Dear friends in this article you all get all the information about IGNOU online application 2022 and full registration details. All given information is helpful for admission to IGNOU. Hope you all understand everything that lifeinawind.com have shared with you. Please like and share our article with your friends and on Social Media. Please subscribe to our article through click on the One-Signal Push Notification bell icon.