Learn how to Track SBI ATM Card delivery status via the Speed Post Tracking number. And you can track the SBI ATM Card/ Debit Card Delivery Status Online by visiting the Personal Banking Services. If you applied for the new SBI ATM Card Online or Submitted the SBI ATM Card Form through the branch. SBI will dispatch the ATM/Debit card through Indian Speed Post within 7 -10 working days. The Bank will send an SMS to the registered mobile number, informing the Speed Post / Courier Reference Number. You can track your new SBI Atm/Debit card via Speed Post Tracking Number. Customers track the SBI debit card status through India Post. In this article, we give you full information about the SBI ATM Card delivery status via the Speed Post Tracking number.
What is SBI ATM Tracking number?
When you apply for a new SBI ATM Card online or offline, the Bank will send an SMS to the registered mobile number of the customer, informing the Speed Post / Courier Reference Number. With the help of a Speed Post number/ Consignment Number, you can track your ATM Card status. If you have not received any SMS with Tracking Number, You can Contact 1800 425 3800 SBI Customer Care Number. They will help you to get the tracking number. Otherwise, you have to contact your home branch to get the ATM card delivery status and the Tracking Number.
How to Track SBI ATM/Debit card status via Speed post Tracking number.
When you open the account, the branch will upload a request for the issue of an ATM/Debit Card. As soon as the ATM Debit Card is dispatched to your address, the Bank will send an SMS to the registered mobile number of the customer, informing the Speed Post Number/ Consignment Number.
When you open the account, the branch will upload a request for the issue of a new ATM/Debit Card. Once your card is dispatched from the bank, they would notify you with a tracking id. You can use this tracking id on the India Post website, the website of the Indian postal services, to track your shipment. As soon as the ATM Debit Card is dispatched to your address, the Bank will send an SMS to the registered mobile number of the customer, informing you through India Post. If the customer wants to know about the status of the ATM then please follow our given instructions:-
Customers can track the SBI debit card status through India Post. If the customer wants to know about the status of the ATM then please follow our given instructions:-
1. Visit www.indiapost.gov.in and find the Track N Trace on the home page.
2. Enter the Consignment Number (Speed Post number) that you received in the SMS when you apply for a new ATM/Debit card.
3. Click on the ‘Track Now‘ button. You get your ATM/Debit Card dispatched status.
How to Track SBI ATM/Debit card delivery status online at onlinesbi.com
You can track the SBI ATM Card/ Debit Card Delivery Status Online by visiting the Personal Banking Services. To know about the procedure to track your ATM card, follow our instructions as shown below.
- Visit the SBI PERSONAL BANKING official page.
- Now click on the CONTINUE LOGIN Button.
- On the Next Page, Enter your User ID and Password of SBI Personal Banking.
- It then takes the online user to the Welcome Page of the SBI Personal Banking.
- Select the e-Services option available in the Menu Bar on the same page.
- Click on the Request ATM/Debit Card.
- It then displays the tabs: Apply and Enquiry.
- Click on the Enquiry Tab.
- Now, select the Account number given in the debit card application.
- Also, choose the ATM card application month from the list.
- Please note that the date range for card enquiry status should be six months from the current date.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now the applicant will be redirected to a screen where you can see your SBI ATM Card Application status.
- Click on the Account Number, Select the Card Category, and Enter the Name on the Card.
- Click on the check box and accept the disclaimer.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Then you will get the new ATM card delivery status.
- Make sure that your address given is correct.
- To verify the address, click on the ‘Profile’ menu on the left side of the web page, and then click on My Profile.
How can I get a new SBI ATM card if the old card is lost?
You can apply for a new card at your home. You have to give a simple application form at your home branch. If you have internet banking then you can apply through it at home and manage all the ATM-related services like PIN generation, blocking and unblocking ATM cards, etc. Don’t forget to apply for blocking the old card to prevent any misuse. First Block your SBI ATM Card. You can easily block your SBI ATM Card by sending an SMS or by calling the 24 * 7 Toll-Free Number, using Online SBI Account, etc. SBI Debit Card Block can be done, even if you don’t know your SBI ATM Card Number and without online banking.
You can block your SBI ATM card number by calling the 24×7 Toll-Free Phone Number.
1800 425 3800/ 1800 11 2211/ 080-2659999
When you call the SBI ATM card block Toll Free Number, they will ask for your Name, Address, Date Of Birth, etc to confirm your identity.
You can go to the home branch of SBI, and fill out a form called application for a Debit card. Fill in the name, surname, name on card, ac no., address, and Debit card type and it will come to your address.
Hope you guys understand what we have to try to explain to you in this article. We will give you full information about how to Track SBI ATM Card delivery status by Speed Post Tracking number and how to track SBI ATM/Debit card delivery status online at onlinesbi.com you can track your new ATM Card delivery status at any time. And for your information we have more articles on today’s online problems please visit www.lifeinawind.com to see our old and upcoming articles. Please subscribe to our blog, to subscribe you have to fill in your name and email address by EMAIL NEWSLETTER and click subscribe. If you have any questions or queries about us or about our articles then submit your questions in the comment section. Thanking you all.