Hello, friends are you searching for how to Stop Jio caller tunes? Then you are in the right place www.lifeinawind.com. For somebody it’s difficult to remove Jio tunes from their mobile phones for them here we give you full information about how to stop Jio caller tunes in the three easiest ways. In this article, you get to find the three easiest ways to stop Jio caller tunes so be with us and follow our given guidelines to stop your Jio caller tune.
Jio caller tunes
Jio caller tune is the best way to say hello to your callers with your favorite song. Set any song from JioTunes’ collection of over 1 million tracks as your hello tune or change it anytime to go with your mood or wish to change it, it’s absolutely FREE! Jio caller tunes is an exclusive feature on JioSaavn and MyJio apps. Just select your preferred app.
How to stop Jio caller tunes
If you are also facing a problem to deactivate the Jio caller tune and want to deactivate it immediately then we are here to guide you with our article. There is three easy way to stop your caller tune. We explain every method clearly to stop your Jio caller tune step by step.
Stop Jio caller tunes Methods 1: SMS:-
To stop your Jio caller tune in via SMS please follow our given example:-
- Write SMS Stop to 56789/155223 and follow the process to deactivate your JioTunes.
- JioTunes will be deactivated and you will receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile.
Stop Jio caller tunes Methods 2: Using MyJio App
To stop your Jio caller tune you have to download and install the MyJio application on your smartphone. If you have not installed the MyJio app on your devices in the last paragraph of this article we show you step by step how to download and install MyJio App. After installing the My JIO App you have to follow the given below steps for deactivating your Jio caller tune
1) First, open the MyJio app on your device.
2) When you open the MyJio app on your phone now please click on JioTunes.
3) Here you show your current jioTune please click on that.
4) Now you get the option to Deactivate your account please click on Deactivate button.
5) Now you’re asking last time to deactivate your account. If you are sure click on Yes.
You will get a confirmation SMS on your Jio Number once your request is submitted successfully.
Stop Jio caller tunes Methods 3: Through IVR
- Dial 155223 from your JioMobile and follow the IVR to select the option to deactivate the JioTunes service.
- JioTunes will be deactivated and you will receive a deactivation confirmation SMS on your mobile.
- How to deactivate an Instagram account – How to delete an Instagram account permanently.
- Reset iPhone ifdisabled – How to unlock iCloud activation lock without Apple ID and Password.
How to download and install MyJio App?
Here we are going to share how to download MyJio App on your devices. And there are lots of service facilities in the MyJio App like for recharges, UPI & payments, managing Jio devices, Movies, Music, News, Games, Quizzes & a lot more. Follow the given below steps to download and install the MyJio Application.
1) First, you have to go to the “Google play store” to download MyJio Application.
2) In Playstore you have to search for MyJioapp and Download the Application.
3) After downloading the MyJio application click on Install.
4) Installation Complete? Now Open the MyJio App.
5) After launching the MyJio Application now enter your Jio Mobile Number and click on Login.
6) Now OTP has been sent to your Mobile Number please check and fill the OTP and click on Submit OTP.
7) That’s it your MyJio application has been perfectly installed enjoy MyJio App services.
Dear Viewers we hope you like our article and understand what we want to explain to you. Here we explain to you an easy and common process to know how to stop Jio caller tunes in three easy methods. Our article’s aim is to explain everything clearly & properly. We also made many more articles in the paste and we continue in the future for our visitors. In lifeinawind.com we are continuing to make articles for your help. Pls, support us to get success in the future. If you guys liked our article please subscribe to us on EMAIL NEWSLETTER by entering your name and email. If you have any queries please comment to us in the comment section. Thanking you all! ✌️