Hello, friends welcome all. In this article, you get all the related information about how to open online SBI (State Bank of India) saving account without visiting branch . Today in this article we are gonna tell you how to open instant online saving account using YONO SBI Mob Application. Here in this article, you get full information about online SBI saving account opening without visiting branch full process step by step. This post will help you to open SBI saving account instantly. We lifeinawind.com try to show you the right path to help you all. Stay with us to get our simple steps helping process for opening SBI saving account online without branch visit.
ONLINE SBI SAVING ACCOUNT
The online banking system is the new banking trend for the majority of SBI customers. SBI saving account is a product of SBI bank which works as an online saving account. Applicants need to apply for the account through an online platform. Enter all mandatory details on the application form. Once registered, you can use it immediately. The user must have an Aadhaar card and PAN to open the account. State bank of India Mobile banking (SBI Yono) is among the digital developments in the tech industry. Banking and financial institutions are utilizing the platform to ease funds transactions from one point to the other. The platform is modified to accommodate all users. Since most people have smartphones and computer devices. The user needs to download, install and launch the mobile app to conduct banking operations.
YONO SBI MOB APP
SBI YONO is a digital banking app launched by the State Bank of India (SBI) to be a one-stop solution for banking, lifestyle, insurance, investment, and shopping needs. Various actions can be done through this app including applying for loans, opening a savings account instantly or even shopping online. SBI YONO provides the largest range of products and services on the move.
YONO SBI Mob App saving account online opening method is a 100% paperless process with video KYC and after once your account is open you can experience various shopping deals. You can also purchase various financial products like a credit card, Insurance and other investment products. Also you get monthly bank statements will be mailed to your registered email id.
You can also personalize your name on the debit card here. For this method, having a PAN and Aadhaar card is mandatory for this method, make sure you keep them with you before getting started. If you are an existing customer of SBI you can use your internet banking credentials for first-time login and registration on YONO. When opened the SBI savings account, as a part of the welcome kit, you will get a few necessary things from the bank to your registered address.
- SBI ATM Debit card + ATM card
- Cheque Book
Benefits of YONO SBI App
- An instant account opening online from anywhere
- Complete paperless transactions
- Unified App for Lifestyle Expense and Banking
- Fund transfer via UPI
- Pre-Approved personal loan on the move
- You can get exclusive discount offers and special deals on the move
- Purchase all financial products from a single app
- Transfer funds in just four clicks.
- Get overdraft facility against fixed deposit
YONO SBI best features
- Instant account opening – Open a digital savings account in less than 5 minutes without leaving your home and get personalized platinum debit card, Concession on Bank service charges & Paperless.
- India’s largest shopping marketplace – Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI customers across a large number of e-commerce merchants.
- Banking simplified – Easy to understand interface, Simple and intuitive navigation.
- Quick pay – Intelligent funds transfer with UPI enabled payments.
- One view – Link and view all State Bank group relationships in one app.
- Smart spending – Intelligent spending analysis using smart auto-tagging and categorization of the transactions
- Your friend in need – Pre-approved personal loans on the go up to Rs. 1 lakh without any documentation in 2 minutes
Eligibility to Open Online SBI saving account
- Any Indian Citizen
- A minor may submit information online for opening a Savings Bank account provided he/she is more than 10 years old and can sign uniformly
- The applicant must have a valid identity and address proof that is Government approved
Documents Required to Open Online SBI saving account
To open an SBI savings account, you will have to provide at least one identity proof and at least one address proof to the bank. Providing these details as are mandatory for Know Your Customer (KYC).
Proof of identity and current address (any of the following with photograph)
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- Govt. ID card
- ID cards of reputed employers
- Driving License
Steps to open online SBI saving account on YONO
Follow our given steps to open online SBI saving account online.
1) Download YONO SBI App from play store or app store and open the Application.
2) Now loading your YONO App.
3) After opening the YONO app, now please select New To SBI.
4) Now click on Open Saving Account.
5) And now please click Without branch visit.
6) And then please click on Insta Plus Saving Account.
7) Here please click on Start New Application.
8) Now you get Video KYC Product Information. Please click on Next.
9) Next step please type your Mobile Number to receive OTP and click on Submit.
10) Now please enter the OTP number that provided and click on Submit.
11) Now please create your application password and select your security question then click on Next.
12) Now you get the information to complete the application within 15 days. Please read carefully and click on OK.
13) Here please accept the condition and click on Next.
14) Now here please select I agree above and click on Next.
15) Next page enter your Aadhaar Number and click on Get OTP.
16) Please enter the OTP received on your mobile number registered with Aadhaar and click on Submit.
17) After enter the OTP you get your Aadhaar personal details. Please click on Next.
18) And here you get your full address details. Please click on Next.
Step 2 for apply online SBI saving account
19) Now enter your PAN and click on Next.
20) Next you get your Aadhaar Photo please click on Next.
21) Now choose your Educational Qualification and select.
22) Next step select select your Marital Status and proceed.
23) Now type your Additional details accept the declaration and click on Next.
24) And now select your current Occupation and proceed.
25) Next enter your Annual Income and click on Next.
26) Now select your Religion and proceed to next step.
27) Here select your Category and go ahead.
28) Now enter your Nominee details and click on Next.
29) And now here please type your full Address line and click on Next.
30) After click on Next now select your Bank Home Branch and click on Next.
31) Now here please read Terms & Conditions carefully click on Read T&C.
32) After reading terms & condition now agree to the Terms & Condition and click on Next.
33) Now you get an OTP to your Mobile Number enter the OTP and click on Next.
34) Here you get your Debit Card details like Name on card. Please select Next to proceed.
35) Now at last here you get you account opening application Token Number. Please save the token number and used for identifying yourself for Video KYC verification.
36) Now here you get info about Video KYC process. Please click on Start/Schedule a video call for your KYC verification and opening the new saving account.
37) Lastly you redirected to Video KYC page. Complete your video KYC and finally open the instant saving account.
Friends, We have given all information about online SBI saving account without visiting branch. We hope you all liked this article. If you liked this article then please like and share. Lifeinawind.com keeps on coming up with more informative articles for you guys. If you have any questions, then you can ask by going to the comment section below. We will try to answer you as soon as possible. We hope you enjoy and like our article, don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media. Thank you so much for visiting Lifeinawind.com. And please subscribe us by click on right side push notification icon 🙏.