Hello friends, for those viewers who are looking to open an Axis ASAP Digital account online with video KYC, for those viewers, we will try to understand the process of opening an Axis Bank Digital account. The Axis Bank Savings Account comes with the benefit of a relatively low average monthly balance, reward points for every transaction, and the possibility of customizing the account to suit one’s financial needs. Continue with us to get our few simple steps and also to get more information and benefits about the Axis ASAP Digital Saving Account.
What is an Axis ASAP Digital Account?
The Axis ASAP Account is a brand new kind of financial savings account. That may be opened in 4 easy steps with video KYC. You don’t need to visit the branch. All you need is an Aadhaar card, a PAN card, and some demographic information. Axis ASAP is a Digital Savings Account that you may open using your Aadhaar and PAN credentials at any time and from anywhere. It’s the quickest method to establish a bank account, with only three quick-click actions. Physical documentation or a minimal amount is not required in your ASAP account. It just guarantees a simple, stress-free banking experience. You also enjoy transactional convenience with a UPI capability and a complimentary Virtual Debit Card that comes with a slew of value-added features like offers and incentives.
The Benefits of an ASAP Digital Savings Account
Your Axis ASAP account comes loaded with many features that make banking hassle-free and delightful for you.
- Enjoy a no-strings-attached Zero Balance Account.
- Earn up to 6.75%* interest per annum on your account balance.
- Get a complimentary virtual debit card or optional Visa online rewards debit card to enjoy tons of online shopping offers.
- Avail of higher interest rates through the auto-sweep fixed deposit facility above INR 10,000.
- Get account statements, fund transfers, and bill payments without paying any charges.
- Online Rewards Card Daily withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000/-and purchase limit of Rs. 4,00,000/-Virtual Visa Card Online Daily Purchase limit of Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Get your account number instantly.
- Shop or redeem your Axis eDGE Reward points.
- Book your flights, bus tickets, or hotels conveniently.
- Book an FD/RD anytime and anywhere.
- Get a flat Rs 150 off (one-time offer). when you book tickets on BookMyShow through your ASAP account.
- Individuals of age 18 years and above
- Resident Indian
Required documents for Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account with Video KYC
You need to furnish the following documents for Axis ASAP Digital Savings Account with Video KYC
- Aadhaar Number/ Virtual ID
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
Minimum Balance requirements for AXIS ASAP Digital Saving Account
There is no minimum balance requirement in Axis Bank’s ASAP account is a digital-only account that offers all these benefits. While there is no minimum balance requirement, any amount above Rs 20,000 is automatically swept into its auto-FD feature and fetches you higher interest rates.
Steps to open Axis ASAP Digital Account
- Visit the Axis Bank homepage.
- Click on “savings accounts.”
- Now, choose a savings account that will suit your financial needs and goals.
- As soon as the individual applies to open a savings account online. They get ready the following documents for opening an account online.
- Proof of Identity: Passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter’s ID card, etc.
- Proof of address—Passport, driving license, voter’s ID card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- PAN card
- Form 16 (only if a PAN card is not available)
- The applicant will then have to fill in the application. All fields will be required to be filled in to avoid rejection of the application.
- Once the above-mentioned documents are ready and the form is filled. The individual will submit the form and get ready for KYC with a video. One can also register for a savings account online.
- A bank executive will verify the documents and ensure that the name, date of birth, address, and so on in the KYC documents match what’s in the application form.
- Depending on the minimum balance requirement of the savings account, the account holder will now have to make an initial deposit.
- Once the Video KYC has been completed your account create it successfully.
Steps for Axis ASAP Digital Account with Video KYC
Follow the steps mentioned below for an Axis Bank Savings Account with video KYC:
Step 1: Identity Verification
You need to confirm your identity by providing your Aadhaar or VID, PAN, and mobile number.
Step 2: Profile information
You will be asked to share the KYC details. Like about yourself, family, and address to initiate the account opening process.
Step 3: Video KYC Process
Once the profile details are filled in successfully, you will be directed to the Video KYC page. And you will get a video call from Axis Bank for KYC.
- A few questions regarding your identity will be asked during the video.
- You will have to show your PAN card to the camera to provide your PAN details.
Step 4: Fund your Account
- Once the KYC process is also done you will be directed to the funding page.
- Select the account you would like to open (Easy Access/Prime/Priority/Burgundy).
- Edit/confirm the name on the debit card.
- Select the funding amount.
- Pay the funding amount along with debit card issuance charges (Rs. 590 inclusive of GST for Easy Access and Prime variants).
- Choose the payment options such as net banking, debit card, and UPI to fund your account.
- Once the payment is successful you will be taken to a page displaying your account and virtual debit card details.
- You will get the option to set a PIN for your virtual debit card as well.
Note: Availability of Video KYC Agents on all 7 days of the week: 9.00 AM-8:00 PM
Axis Bank Saving Account Interest Rates as Per 2022
|Balance in Axis Bank Savings Account||Interest Rate Per Annum|
|Amount less than ₹ 50 lakhs||3.00% per annum|
|Amount from ₹ 50 lakhs up to ₹ 10 crores||3.50% per annum|
|Amounts from ₹ 10 crores up to ₹ 100 crores||3.50% per annum|
|Amounts from ₹ 100 crores up to ₹ 200 crores||3.50% per annum|
|Amounts from ₹ 200 crores up to ₹ 2,500 crores||3.50% per annum|
Dear Spectators, in this article you will all get the related information about how to open Axis ASAP Digital Account Online with video KYC. All the given information is helpful for opening Axis ASAP digital savings Account online. We hope you all understand everything that we have shared with you. Please like and share our articles with friends and on social media. Please subscribe to our article by clicking on the One-Signal Push Notification bell icon. You all viewers will get a more important information article in the near future by lifeinawind.com.