All spectators are greeted at lifeinawind.com. In this article, you all get a sequence about how to open PNB (Punjab National Bank) account online. We are explaining and giving full info about how to open a PNB account. I wish you all gonna like this article and our guidelines. In this article, we try to show you all the right paths to open a PNB account. So this article is for all those who want to open an account online. Follow our simple steps and guidelines to open a saving account online. And here you all also get more information about PNB and its services.
PNB (Punjab National Bank):
Punjab National Bank (PNB), India’s first Swadeshi Bank, commenced its operations on April 12, 1895, from Lahore, with an authorized capital of Rs. 2 lac and working capital of Rs.20,000. The Bank was established in the spirit of nationalism and was the first bank purely managed by Indians with Indian Capital. During the long history of the Bank, 9 banks have been merged/amalgamated with Punjab National Bank. PNB is the second largest Public Sector Bank in the country with a Global Gross Business of Rs.19, 31,322 Crore. The Bank continues to maintain its forte in low-cost CASA deposits with a share of 47.43%. Bank’s focus has been on qualitative business growth, recovery, and arresting fresh slippage.
How to open PNB account online
Please follow our guidelines and steps to open PNB (Punjab National Bank) saving account online:-
1) First of all visit the PNB official website and click on Online Saving Account without E-Sign facility.
2) Next step select the branch where you want to open the account and click on submit.
3) Now please enter TCRN No. received on your mobile phone through SMS and click on Submit. Note the TCRN no for future reference.
4) Now fill in your personal details completely and click Save & Proceed.
5) After clicking on Save & proceed you get this. Please read the instruction carefully and visit once your selected home branch.
Eligibility Criteria to Open PNB account online
To be eligible to open a saving account in Punjab National Bank, customers need to meet certain criteria.
- Should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be 18 years and above to be eligible. In the case of minors, the parents or legal guardian of the minor can open the account on their behalf.
- The applicant is required to have a valid identity and address proof that is Government approved.
- Once the application is verified by the bank, the applicant will have to make an initial deposit – depending on the minimum balance requirement of that particular savings account he/she has chosen.
Documents required to open PNB account
- Identity & Address proof as per KYC norms
- Passport Photo
- Related documents in case of Associations, HUF, Clubs, trusts, Society, etc.
- Other related documents as per RBI Guidelines
How to check the last 5 transactions in PNB through SMS
To check the details of your last 5 transactions in PNB, you can easily send an SMS ‘MINSTMT<space>Account Number’ to 5607040 or give a missed call on 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090. If you have a smartphone and internet connection, you can use the PNB mobile app to view the mini statement.
PNB balance inquiry – Missed Call Service
- Available to customers who have registered their Mobile number with the Bank.
- Give a missed call to toll-free number 1800 180 2223 and tolled number 0120-2303090 and get the Account Balance through SMS.
What is the minimum balance in PNB?
|Area of Branch||Minimum Qty. Average Balance|
PNB transaction rules
- Debit entries in a half year should not exceed 40.
- IBS, ATM, SI debits, and debits of charges are not included under the limit of 40 per half-year.
- If debit transactions exceed 40, charges will be applicable
- 3rd party cash payments up to a maximum of Rs.50, 000/- per day.
- Transfer-Transactions up to a maximum of Rs.1, 00,000/- per day. Third-party cannot withdraw any amount through withdrawal slip. There is no limit on the Maximum amount through withdrawal slip at the base branch.
- In case the account holder visits the branch himself, Withdrawal Slip must accompany the Passbook.
- Inter-sol cash Payments to the account holder himself are restricted up to the limit of Rs. 5,00,000/-
PNB additional facilities
- 25 free personalized multi-city cheque leaves per year.
- Free transfer of funds within PNB accounts.
- Free internet banking.
- Transfer ability of accounts to any P.N.B Branch without changing the account number.
- Deposits are insured by DICGC up to Rs 5.00 lakhs per customer.
- ATM Cum Debit card(individual account).
- Fast remittance of funds through NEFT/RTGS.
- Acceptance of standing instructions.
- Safe Deposit Lockers are available online also.
- Online opening of account facilitated.
Dear spectators in this article you all get the related information about How to open a PNB account online, Check the last 5 transactions, PNB balance inquiry – Missed Call Service, and more. All given information is helpful for opening PNB Saving Account online. Hope you all understand everything that we have shared with you. Please like and share our Articles with friends and on Social Media. Please subscribe to our article through click on the One-Signal Push Notification bell icon. You all viewers get a more important information article in near future by lifeinawind.com.