Article Info:- Viewers who visit our article on lifeinawind.com, we shared some information for them that how to correct Aadhaar online on UIDAI, and also we have shared information about UIDAI. Misprint on the Aadhaar card is a common problem for people. In this article, we give full information step by step to correct Aadhaar Card online easily. To know about how to correct the Aadhaar card online on UIDAI please follow our guidelines and read our full article.
What is UIDAI?
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority. It’s established under the provisions of the Aadhaarl and Other Subsidies, Benefits, and Services) Act, 2016 (“Aadhaar Act 2016”) on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). The Aadhaar Act 2016 has been amended by the Aadhaar and Other Laws Act, 2019 (14 of 2019). UIDAI was created to issue Unique Identification numbers UID to all residents of India.
Benefits of Aadhaar:-
Aadhaar number is a unique number that is issued to every citizen of India and it is a centralized number that is unique to everyone. The Aadhaar card can be used as identity proof for Indian citizens. With an Aadhaar card, you will not be required to register for any other card for any services. Aadhar card can be used as proof of identity, proof of address as well as proof of DOB when applying for government service. With an Aadhaar card, you can apply for LPG Subsidy, Monthly Pension, or Opening Bank Accounts.
Required common documents for correct Aadhaar online
Here in this table, you get to find the Required common documents for the correct/updated Aadhaar online. You can use any of the following documents to update your Aadhaar card online easily.
|Details to be updated||Required common Documents|
|Name||PAN Card, VOTER ID, DRIVING LICENCE. PASSPORT|
|Address||VOTER ID, BANK PASSBOOK, DRIVING LICENCE. PASSPORT,|
|Date of Birth||PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence.|
Correct Aadhaar online on UIDAI step by step:-
1) To correct your Aadhaar online you have to visit the UIDAI Official website.
2) After visiting or clicking on the link you will get this page. Now you have to go on Update Aadhaar & select Update Demographic Data & Check Status. We have shared red marked screenshots for your help in every step.
3) When you click on Update Data & Check Status now you get this Aadhaar card official website login page please click on Login. To log in and update your details you must have your Aadhaar registered mob number to receive OTP.
4) Then next page enter your Aadhaar number and fill captcha correctly and click on Send OTP.
5) And when you get your OTP please enter your OTP & captcha correctly and click on Login.
6) On this page you will get your Aadhaar service option. Please click on Update Aadhaar Online.
7) Now on this page you know how to update your details and how it works, after reading all the information click on Proceed.
8) Now select your update details. Here we give you information about ‘Name & Address, or you can select any other option. After selecting your update details click on Proceed to Update Aadhaar.
9) After proceeding (first here we show you how to update your Name). To update your name you will get this page where you have to fill your name to be updated. And upload your supporting documents to update your name and click on Next.
10) To update your Address online write your current full correct address and upload your appropriate documents for updating your address online. And click on Next.
11) Now you get your details in preview. You have to check your given information (you can edit if there is any mistake). And tick on Allow & Confirm and click on Next.
12) Now you have confirmed the PayUbiz terms & conditions and click on the Make Payment button.
13) Now choose your payment method and complete your transaction. Your Aadhar will be updated within 72 hrs, you get a notification on your registered mob number.
In this article, we have given you full information about how to update your Name, Address, Date of Birth, and Gender. And we also tell you about how to update your mobile number and your Aadhaar ID photograph. We hope you all viewers understand what we try to explain to you. We request you to please go to our website and view our other articles also. And please don’t forget to subscribe to us via EMAIL NEWSLETTER by entering your email id.