Hello, friends welcome to lifeinawind.com. Today in this article you’re going to learn how to apply for an e-district online registration, how to check your application status, and how to download the e-district certificate. We give you full guidelines step by step so continue with us to know about e-district online services.
What is e-district online service?
E-district service is the Electronic governance application of information technology for delivering government service. Such as government-to-citizen (G2C), government-to-business (G2B), government-to-government (G2G), or government-to-employees (G2E) through e-governance government services are made available to every citizen of India.
List of E-district online service
Given the below list here you get the e-district online services.
- NEXT OF KIN CERTIFICATE.
- PERMISSION DELAYED BIRTH REGISTRATION.
- PERMISSION DELAYED DEATH REGISTRATION.
- PERMANENT RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE.
- NON CREAMY LAYER.
- SENIOR CITIZEN CERTIFICATE.
- INCOME CERTIFICATE.
- CASTE CERTIFICATE.
- APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL LICENCE OF PESTICIDES/FERTILIZERS.
- APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE.
- NOTICE OF INTENDED MARRIAGE.
- BAKIJAI CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
- APPLICATION FOR STAMP VENDOR LICENSE.
- RENEWAL OF EXPLOSIVE LICENSE.
- APPLICATION FOR FRESH LICENCE OF FERTILIZERS/PESTICIDES.
- PERMISSION FOR SPECIAL EVENTS U/S 144 CRPC.
- PERMISSION FOR FAIRS/ RELEGIOUS/ CULTURAL FESTIVALS/ LOUD SPEAKERS/ RALLIES/ STRIKES.
- ISSUE OF DUPLICATE PASS CERTIFICATE SEBA.
- APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI.
- APPLICATION FOR FIRST APPEAL.
- ISSUANCE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
- APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF ENROLLMENT TO OTHER DISTRICT.
- CERTIFIED COPIES OF CAUSE LIST, AND JUDGEMENTS.
- ISSUE OF DUPLICATE MARK SHEET – AHSEC.
- ISSUE OF DUPLICATE MARK SHEET – SEBA.
- APPLICATION FOR NEW ENROLLMENT.
- APPLICATION FOR DRIVING LICENSE.
- SURRENDER OF EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE CARD.
- PERMISSION FOR TRANSFER OF PROPERTY BY WAY OF MORTGAGE, LEASE, GIFT, SALE.
- ISSUE OF MIGRATION CERTIFICATE – AHSEC.
- APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF DEEDS.
- ISSUE OF MIGRATION CERTIFICATE – SEBA.
- APPLICATION FOR CERTIFIED COPY OF ELECTORAL ROLL.
- APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF DRIVING LICENSE.
- ISSUANCE OF DEATH CERTIFICATE.
- APPLICATION FOR LEARNER’S LICENSE.
- ISSUE OF DUPLICATE PASS CERTIFICATE – AHSEC.
- ASSESSMENT OF STAMP DUTY AND REGISTRATION FEES.
- APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF NAME/ADDRESS/AGE.
- ISSUE OF NON-ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE.
- ISSUE OF LAND VALUATION CERTIFICATE.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR MUTATION.
- CERTIFIED COPY OF MUTATION ORDER.
- ISSUE OF RECORDS OF RIGHT (JAMABANDI).
- APPLICATION FOR DRIVING TEST.
- APPLICATION FOR LANDHOLDING CERTIFICATE.
How to apply for e-district online registration?
If you want to apply for e-district online registration, here we give you full information and guidelines on how to create an Account in State Portal for e-District Citizens. Please follow our guidelines step by step.
1) First you have to visit Onlineedistrict the official website.
2) After you click on the link you redirect to this given page. Please click on the top right side Sign In.
3) After signing in the next step you get this page please click on the Create Account button.
4) Now fill out your application form with your details and fill in the captcha and click on the Save button.
5) Now your account has been created. Your password has been sent to your registered email address open your mail inbox there you will get your password and account activation link. Please click on the activation link and activate it to use your account.
How to check the e-district application status & download the e-district certificate?
To check your e-district application status and download the e-district certificate there is the same process. Here we explain to you step by step how to check the e-district application status and download the e-district certificate with a full explanation.
1) To check your e-district application status & download the certificate first you have Sign In. For Sign In first go to your website page enter your Email Address & Password and click on Sign In.
2) After Sign In you get this given below page where you have to click on eGovernance Services.
3) Now you came to the login page enter your Username and Email Address and click on Log In.
4) After log in you get this page here you click on Get Status.
5) After clicking on Get Status you have to get a new page where you have to click on ‘Check e-Form Status‘.
6) Now enter the online application number that you have to get in the application processing time and click on Search.
7) Now on this page you get your Application status or the option to ‘Download‘ the certificate.
So viewers thanks for visiting www.lifeinawind.com. Hope you guys read and enjoy our full article and follow our few steps to create your e-district service ID & Password. Here in this article, you get the full information about ‘How to apply for e-district online registration Govt. of Assam’? And how to Check Application Status & download certificates. It’s easy to use e-district services online just follow our few steps and create your e-district ID & Password and enjoy the e-district services online.
Friends, it’s a request from us if you like our article please subscribe to us at EMAIL NEWSLETTER by entering your email id. if you have any queries about us please comment. We need your suggestion and support for our future articles. Thanking you all!