Hello, viewers welcome to lifeinawind.com today we are here with another important and interesting article. Are you searching for how to apply for the Ayushman Bharat Health card? In this article, we give you full information about Ayushman Bharat Yojana. India is deprived of treatment due to its weak economy. Conditions therefore our Indian Govt. have this scheme for Indian citizens. Now a day’s it’s easy to check your eligibility to apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojna online.
In this article, we explain to you how to apply for Ayushman Bharat online if you are eligible to apply. You can check and fill out your application easily by using its official website. Continue with us to know more details about the Ayushman Bharat Yojna.
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme (PMJAY)?
To apply online for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme, you need to find out if you are a beneficiary of the scheme. Ayushman Bharat Yojana aims to cover more than 50 crore Indian citizens. It is especially for the economically weaker sections of the country. The PMJAY was launched in September 2018 providing health insurance coverage of a maximum sum insured amount of Rs.5 lakh. The scheme is an entitlement-based initiative launched by the Indian government for the poor and the elderly. Beneficiaries are selected based on the SECC 2011 and who are part of the RSBY plan. If you want to get your name on the list of beneficiaries of the RSBY plan then you must apply.
The government health insurance scheme covers most of the medical treatment costs, medicines, diagnostics, and pre-hospitalization expenses. Additionally, the scheme offers cashless hospitalization services through the Ayushman Bharat Yojana e-card. Which you can use to get healthcare services at any hospital across the country. Beneficiaries of the scheme can avail of hospitalization for necessary treatment by showing their PMJAY e-card.
How to search for your name in the RSBY plan?
To search your name in RSBY please follow our complete instructions:-
1) Visit the government website exclusive to the PMJAY scheme www.pmjay.gov.in and click on the “Am I Eligible” icon.
2) Enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
3) After generating OTP, enter the OTP and Click on Submit.
4) Next step choose your state and choose the category type in which you want users to search your name
5) If your given information is correct and you are eligible to apply you get your name like this in the search result.
How To Apply For Ayushman Bharat Yojana online?
1) Visit the PMJAY website (https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login) and log in with your mobile number.
2) Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ to generate the OTP.
3) You get an option for the HHD code.
4) Provide the HHD code to the Common Service Centre (CSC), where they would check the HHD code and other details.
5) The CSC representatives who are known as Ayushman Mitra will complete the rest of the process. You get your E-Card within 3-4 days online by login in with your registered mob number.
6) You will have to pay Rs.30 to get the Ayushman Bharat card.
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card Online?
To ensure cashless, paperless, and portable transactions through the PMJAY Scheme, the Ayushman Bharat Health Card will be issued to beneficiaries. The PMJAY e-card contains all the required information about the patient. It is mandatory to present this card at the time of availing of the treatment at the hospital.
1) First of all go to Ayushman Bharat’s official website.
2) Login with your email id & generate a password
3) Enter your Aadhaar number and click on the approved beneficiary option
4) Now enter the password in CSC & pin number.
5) Download your Ayushman Bharat card.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme Benefits
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana offers cashless hospitalization cover at public hospitals & private hospitals. It covers all the cost of hospitalization, pre-hospitalization, medication & post-hospitalization expenses that comes during the treatment. The scheme includes almost 1,400 treatments such as knee replacements, skull surgery, etc. It’s one of the world’s largest health insurance schemes financed by the government of India. Approximately 50 crore beneficiaries (over 10 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families) are eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required to Apply For Ayushman Bharat
- Age & Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
- Contact details (mobile, address, email)
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate
- Document proof of the current status of the family
Thanks to all visitors who are visiting our website. Here we discussed and give you full information about How to apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojna and check your eligibility in RSBY Plan. We have written more articles on another topic please go and visit our website www.lifeinawind.com to see the articles. Hope you guys liked our today article and understand the explanation that we shared with you, and please subscribe to us on EMAIL NEWSLETTER by entering your name email. If you have any queries about us please comment to us in the comment section. We need your suggestion and support for our upcoming articles. Thanking you all!