Hello friends, here we come with another important article thanks for visiting us. In this article, we are giving information and explaining how to get a Jio SIM home delivery for a new or port sim card via my Jio App. If you want to know about how to get Jio sim home delivery for a new or port sim card. Then this post will help you to get a new or port Jio sim card number. In this post, you all visitors get full information about the Jio sim doorstep delivery service. So be with us till the end. Enjoy the article and here you also get more information about Jio sim home delivery and MyJio Mob App Application services.
Jio Sim Home Delivery
Looking for Jio prepaid new or port connection? Yes, you can buy or port SIM online & get it delivered to your doorstep. Reliance Jio Provides an online prepaid sim home delivery service. Buy a Jio SIM card request online and get Free home delivery. My Jio app users are eligible for home delivery of Jio SIM. You can get a new or port Jio SIM card delivered to your doorsteps. A Jio representative will deliver. Now, book or port a Jio SIM Home Delivery within just 5 minutes. No need to pay any money. Just enter your details and submit. You can request for a Jio sim card home delivery by placing the request on the My Jio Mobile App.
My Jio App
Jio is India’s largest 4G network provider for customers and businesses. Buy Postpaid, Prepaid Recharge, and WiFi plans. Download My Jio mobile apps for using its services. MyJio is the official Jio app for managing all Jio services. If you installed the My Jio App on your Smartphone then you get Jio Sim doorstep Delivery services and manage your mobile and JioFiber services easily.
And you can manage your Jio services like Jio UPI ID, Send money or scan QR codes, pay at shops, manage your UPI IDs, and make instant bill payments, with the power of UPI. Get JioMart Experience online grocery shopping like never before. Ask HelloJio about Jio the advanced voice assistant to solve all your problems. Ask for a balance check or troubleshoot issues. Play, win, and get rewarded! A library of games and boxes full of amazing prizes just for you. Play exciting games, participate in fun quizzes, and win exciting prizes and rewards. Portable newsstands for you JioNews. Keep yourself updated with the latest happenings around the world.
How to get Jio new sim card home delivery
Jio users are eligible for home delivery of Jio SIM cards. You can get a new Jio SIM delivered to your doorsteps. The whole process is fairly simple just follow our given steps to get Jio Sim.
1) Open your My Jio Application on your Phone.
2) After opening My Jio App scroll down and go to Trending Now and click on Get Jio Sim.
3) Now you get the option to select a New number or Port into Jio. To get a new number click on New Number.
4) Here you get option for your new sim. If you want a Prepaid sim card then click on Prepaid SIM.
5) Now please type your sim card delivery address and click on Proceed.
6) Your sim card order successfully. Please read the next steps, information’s and click on Done.
7) After clicking on Done you will get an SMS from Jio within 5-10 minutes.
8) And again a few minutes later you will receive an SMS from Jio and you will get a Delivery code from Jio.
After giving all information and completing your KYC activation process you will be able to use your new sim card.
How to port Jio number via MyJio App?
You can port your mobile number to both its prepaid and postpaid services through online. The whole process is fairly simple just follow our given steps to get your port Jio number to your doorstep.
- Download the MyJio app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and head over to the port section of the app.
- The app offers two options: Get a new Jio SIM and keep the existing number and just change the network.
- Select the type of SIM you want between prepaid and postpaid.
- Choose a plan that fits your requirement.
- Confirm your location for delivery.
- There are two options available – doorstep and store pickup. If you are afraid to head to the Jio store, go ahead with the doorstep option. You can select the date and time as per your convenience.
Note:- There’s a way to track the delivery of your new SIM click on https://www.jio.com/selfcare/track-order/ to track your Jio number online.
Friends hope you all understand how to get Jio SIM home delivery services for new or port sim card via MyJio App Process. Guys don’t worry when you are apply to get Jio SIM home delivery services new or port sim card via MyJio App we are always in your back with guidelines to support you. If you like our article and need any information then please let us know by subscribing and commenting on us in the comment section. We need your suggestions for our betterment in upcoming Articles. Thank you, friends, for reading our article and being with us till the end.