If you’ve not yet heard of Paytm’s first points, then you’re in for a treat. It is an opportunity for income for those people who want to earn a sufficient amount of money in Paytm for free. Paytm First Points (www.paytmfirst.com) was first launched in 2021 and has been a popular way for users to earn points when shopping online with Paytm or PayTm merchandise. You get a Paytm First Point for every purchase that you make from an authorized retailer via Paytm. It helps you earn cash back every time when you make any transaction via the Paytm application.
We will explain in this post the benefits of Paytm’s first point In this post and how to redeem Paytm First Points, we will show you how to use them to earn points and convert points to cash. So, be with us till the end so that understand you may be able to understand the process and earn benefits via Paytm’s first points.
What is Paytm First Points Rewards
First Point is a loyalty program that users can earn by using Paytm. All members are eligible to take part in this program. You can get a cashback reward every time when you recharge your mobile phone, pay bills, Affiliate Voucher, or simply add money. When it comes to buying, we offer Shopping & Gifting, Gaming, PayTM Deals, Travel & Infotainment, Food & Grocery, Beauty, Health & Wellness, Music And Streaming Services like Zee5, Premium Music Services like Gaana, and many more.
Paytm is India’s largest digital payment and digital wallet company that provides you First points for every purchase you make via the Paytm application. They have a very extensive mobile app offering up to 300,000 products from the best brands across the world. Paytm users can earn cashback points through any type of transaction on the Paytm app. The first points are a good way of getting free cash. In Paytm’s point system, you get points for anything you buy so, if you buy a product using Paytm, you will get points for it as a loyalty reward.
Paytm First Membership Plans:
|Price||Duration||Visit the first membership page|
|Rs. 899||6 Months||Paytm First Subscription page|
|Rs. 99||1 month||Paytm First Subscription page|
Paytm first points value in rupees
The value of 1 Paytm First point is ₹0.01, the value of 100 Paytm First point is ₹1, the value of 1000 Paytm First point is ₹10. If you want to know Paytm fast point value in Indian rupees, then you have to understand the list given below, with the help of this list you can easily understand the value of Paytm fast point in Rupees. Please try to understand the list below carefully by
|Cashback Points||Value in INR|
If you have some points in your wallet and haven’t yet used them the Points will expire if you have not earned any new points within the last 6 months period. So, earn points and use them within the time period.
How can I use Paytm first points?
First Point is a loyalty program given by Paytm. In which users can earn by using their PayTM Wallet or All-In-One QR, First Point, all members are eligible for this program. Customers can now make payments using this popular app which allows them to earn first points for doing a variety of tasks. You can earn points in the following ways-
You get rewards for accomplishing daily tasks like Recharge and bill payment, Adding money to Paytm Wallet, Transacting using UPI, Booking Bus, Flight, and movie tickets, Paytm transactions, Paytm Postpaid transactions, Paytm Payments Bank transactions, and making payments on 3-party merchants, Affiliate Voucher and many more. It allows consumers to use these points to purchase e-vouchers, deals from top brands, and products. This cashback is used for paying for your next purchase in Paytm. So the more you spend, the more money you earn.
How to Get Paytm First Membership?
It is very easy to avail of Paytm’s first membership, you can choose any of the two options below-.
- First of all, visit here Paytm official website
- After visiting the Paytm website, you have to login to your Paytm account.
- Once logged in, you have to click on the “All Payment Service” button.
- Now you have to scroll down and select “Paytm Fast“.
- Yes, you have just come to the Paytm first membership page, click on the “Subscribe Now” button in the top right corner.
- After clicking on Subscribe Now button, a new page will open in front of you and you have to click on “Buy Now” button.
- After clicking on Buy Now button, you have to make payment for Paytm first subscription with the help of UPI, debit card, credit card and net banking.
- That’s it, with the help of these 6 steps, you have become Paytm First member.
On Paytm App-
- First open your Paytm Application
- Now you have to scroll down and find “Save more with Paytm“.
- Now you have to select “Paytm Fast“.
- Scroll down to find “Join Membership” and click on it.
- If you have promo code then you can apply and click on “Buy Membership”
- After clicking on “Buy Membership” button, you have to make payment for Paytm first subscription.
- That’s it, with the help of these steps, you have become Paytm First member.
How to make voucher with paytm first point?
If you want to create a voucher using your First Point, please follow the steps below
1) First of all, download the PayTM app.
2) After opening, click on the “CashBack offer“
3) While clicking “CashBack offer” below and selecting “Paytm First Point“
4) After clicking “Paytm First Point” every category of offer will come in front of you
5) Select your offer and redeem yours by clicking on it, Then, a code will be sent to your email address. Use that code to get rid of your voucher.
How can I redeem Paytm first points
Paytm First Points can also be used to buy real Paytm money but that is very costly. Paytm First Points are a program that gives you points for every transaction you make on Paytm. You can also check how many points you have acquired on each transaction in your Points History. If you want to change your Paytm first points in real cash then you will need 1000 Paytm points for Rs.10. You can redeem the Paytm First points step-by-step through these points below-mentioned:
1) First open the Paytm application on your mobile phone.
2) Tap on “Cashback and Offers” >> tap on “Paytm First Points“.
3) Scroll down to “Convert to Paytm Balance“
4) Select how many points you want to convert to cash.
5) At last tap on the “Redeem Now” button.
That’s it your points will be converted into cash instantly and will be added to your Paytm balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
This article is about Paytm First Points. In this post, we explain the benefits of Paytm’s first point, how to redeem Paytm First Points, and how to use them to earn points and convert points to cash. I hope that you have enjoyed reading this article. If you really like this article then don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any queries, please comment below. Stay with us for more articles that you need. Thanks For Reading!